Sunday, November 25, 2018

25.11.2018. Thankful for...?

My first Thanksgiving. Pretty much what I imagined it to be. A load of food, a bunch of people, and general fun. So....what am I thankful for this year?

1. The mountains. The spruce trees. The green that has sparked creativity I didn't know I possessed.



2. The ravens, the magpies, the blue jays, all the birds (birbs).
Wonderful photo by Kayla Shepherd (I think?)

3. The rain and the mud. There's so much beauty in the grey. Not even joking. 
4. The friends around me. We've formed a family. Can't imagine what life was like before I knew them.
5. The Zumba family. Shout out to Ana-Christine getting her licence to take over after me! So exciting!
6. The people awaiting back home. I kinda wish I could take some 5-10 people out of Latvia, plant them right here, and live happily ever after. That's how thankful I am for Alaska.

No comments:

Post a Comment